- These rules can be changed during the day but that elevator must be out of order while it is changed.
- Score is calculated by taking the time from when someone wants to be on a different floor till they arrive at their location. This value is added together for all people that day.
- The buildings start small but can scale to larger buildings
- There is a boss who is always late.
- There are drunk people who press all the buttons
- People may fart in the elevator causing others to get off prematurely and take the stairs which may take longer.
- There are meetings on specific floors that people have to go to
- The elevators could go down cause you to play a small wire matching mini-game
- From 2pm to 2:20pm priorities the 4th floor.